A Gertie Christmas eStory only 99 cents!

Gertie wanted to do something special for her readers to thank them for their support. 
Hope you enjoy.


Buy for your Kindle:
Murder Trims the Tree (A Gertie Johnson Christmas Novella)

Buy for your Nook ~Sony Reader ~ other formats


Murder Trims the Tree is a Christmas novella (15,000 words)

When Gertie and her cohorts decide to do their court-ordered community service at the local assisted living home during the Christmas season, they get more than they (plea) bargained for.

"A hoot with a heart."  Cozy Library

"A delight to read. In addition to the engaging mystery, it's a wonderful story of the love of family and friends.”  Mysterious Review

"One of the most memorable heroines in recent crime fiction."  Lansing State Journal

4 comments:

  1. This was a great read... I love Gertie - she is sassy and lots of fun. Will there be more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gertie talks to me constantly. No way is she letting up until I write more about her. Right now, I'm finishing up a story under contract (I also write as Hannah Reed). Expect more from Gertie this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful and entertaining! Thank you Deb Baker for this holiday present to your readers. This is my first time reading your work and will definitely not be my last. I have never laughed so much, while being so fretful for Gertie at the same time. Perfect gift for the holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Misty. Gertie just informed me that we will be writing another Christmas story this year, so sign up for the newsletter where I will share the release date. Thank you for reading my book!!

    ReplyDelete